Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Link Day

Don't you hate when you go to a library, and you "inadvertantly" remove books that you haven't officially checked out? It happens to me all of the time - somehow books seem to fall of the the shelf into my open bag, and off I go none the wiser.  Sometimes they even find their way under my pant leg and into my socks.  What makes it worse is that, once I am alerted to these things by the librarian who shows up at my door, she gives me a hard time when I immediately return everything I had except for a few documents that apparently I had accidentally discarded.   I guess I am not alone; similar things happen every day to good people:
CNN.com - Federal probe targets Clinton's national security adviser - Jul 20, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com