Monday, August 29, 2005

Spammers Love Me

Well, lookie there, my last post on running over a seagull has drawn many interested new parties who just can’t get enough of my blog, and wish to set me up with information that can only improve my life.

Comment 1:

“Gaza disengagement coverage splintered by factional views online
"What happened last week can only be described as horrific, and all who were there have been painfully altered by the psychological trauma and are experiencing emotional aftershocks.

Your blog is very interesting, check out mine if you have a chance sometime!
I have a debt site/blog. It pretty much covers debt related stuff.”


I suppose if I were writing a debt related blog, I’d find IdeasHatched comparatively interesting as well. Not sure about the connection between my post and his Gaza disengagement comments, unless he is comparing the trauma I suffered after killing the seagull to that of Jews forced to relocate.

Comment 2:
Your blog is great If you a health issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in adhd Stop the issue with adhd

To be honest, I got distracted after the first sentence – I couldn’t keep still. But turns out the website is not about people with attention deficit hyperactive disorder. It is more generally connected to whether you have a health issue. I don’t; in fact, it is a great morale booster to schedule a physical just so I can check off the “no” column for the 200 items they inquire about, but thanks for the heads up.

Comment 3:
New generation of impersonal personals. I check mine at least twice a day. Why? To see the number of times it's been accessed, to see what other people post and for no reason whatsoever.
dw
car insurance san diego site.


Still trying to figure this one out, although I am pretty sure I don’t need car insurance in San Diego.

Comment 4:
Hi there,
I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything. I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Sarah
My Dog Grooming Site


Wow, she read through everything and enjoyed it all! If I didn’t know better, I’d think that I’d written that comment. In any event, why would she think a cold blooded seagull killer would be interested in dog grooming?

Comment 5:
Been looking at blogs, found your Blog... I have a Posters, Art Prints and Poetry site and blog. Feel free to visit anytime. :)

Yeah, poetry, beauty, etc. … that’s what I’m all about, Bub! Stay away from my kids you Ivy educated child molester. I might have been nicer, but you didn’t even complement me!

Comment 6:
Sudoku Craze Shows Offline Memes Still Alive and Well. Recently I discovered Sudoku - a numerical puzzle that's now a genuine worldwide craze . Interested in improving your ROI? Search Engine Position can help you with your SEO and PPC Search Engine Marketing to increase the quality and quantity of your traffic. business home internet marketing opportunity

Learn more about our programs and find out how we can improve your return on investment and increase your revenue. Master and control business home internet marketing opportunity keywords.


Soduku Craze! Must not be too much of a craze, since it hasn’t stopped you from spamming my comments. Maybe you should try meth and leave me the alone. As for marketing opportunity keywords, a subsequent commenter gave me all I need to increase my traffic.


Comment 7:
Hi, I was just wandering around the net and came accross your site! I really like what you have done, I have added it to my faves so that I can check back to see your updateds! If you are interested, go see my ear yeast infection treatment in dogs related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

What, a blog concerning ear yeast infection treatments in dogs isn’t anything special?! Don’t sell yourself short, man; that is a great idea. Do you need investors?

Comment 8:
Thanks for the informative post, keep up the good work!

Take care, and God Bless.
Ken Reno

Free Instant Access to The Business Professional


Informative post? It was a post about me running over a seagull; I fail to see how such information could be useful to anyone. I mean, it’s not going to make you any money, or improve your chances of impressing the ladies: “Hey, some jerky with a blog ran over a seagull on his bike. Isn’t that hilarious. Wanna see my fish bowl?”

Comment 8:
Blogs - the future of communication
Anyone who hasn't yet heard of blogging has probably been living under a rock. Just a few years ago, these online editorials, diaries, and other collections of random thoughts were the exclusive territory of ...
What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it!

I have a facts penile enlargement related info site. It covers facts penile enlargement related information.
Check it out when you can. ;)


Yes, blogs, the future of communication, I’m with you brother! Prior to blogging, other collections of random thoughts were the exclusive territory of … who, dammit! Why’d you leave me hanging? Was it the 7 Jewish bankers who run the entire world financial system? You bookmarked my site, please respond so that you can fill me in.
And as for marketing opportunity keywords, “facts penile enlargement” should do the trick to capture a bunch of losers from Google (did I mention Anne Kournikova?). My guess is that all your facts are as wrong as the others I’ve tri..uh, er, heard about.

Comment 8:
The giant said: HEY JERKOFF SPAMMERS - - GO HOME! TIME TO TURN OFF CARTOON NETWORK KIDDIES!

Don't you know you're wasting my valuable net-surfing time at work?!


Whoa there, giant, learning the “facts penile enlargement” may not be necessary for someone knicknamed the giant, but the rest of us have the right to know. Plus, you’ll be thanking these guys when your dog Shadow gets an ear yeast infection.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Permalink
Posted by Matthew Wheeland at 12:07 PM on August 29, 2005. The inevitable has happened: the FBI is invoking section 215 of the Patriot Act to get access to library records.
Just looking around and found your blog ... it is a pretty nice one. Mine is still a work in progress as most of my time goes towards my learn forex trading online related site. After all learn forex trading online is my passion...lol!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Hatcher...Shadow died in May...

Sha-Too may be arriving soon, though...

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blog is good . Check out my site when you've time Wedding Photos Northampton It's all local Wedding Photos Northampton

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon Osbourne has low tolerance for Iron Maiden
Only until recently, Ozzy Osbourne has been the face of dark, remorseless evil with those wide, sunken eyes and maniacal grin.

You have an interesting blog here! I think I will bookmark you!

I have a diamond engagement rings blog. It pretty much covers diamond engagement rings information.

See if you like it when you get time :-)

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. This may be of interest to you; voodoo child in respect to info on voodoo child

2:41 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Oh Spam shows up everywhere...isn't it wonderful?

I'm hoping maybe to get the course on real estate investment. Either that or how to get rid of warts.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is all a big joke, right Hatcher?

Aside from this post, i see 2 legitresponses - - my other one and jim o's.

Pretty cool how you did this....

6:16 AM  
Blogger pbryon said...

Do people really get business out of these little spam e-mails?

7:32 AM  
Blogger Clupbert said...

Remove anonymous comments. Also create a special task force dedicated to hunting down spammers and murdering them. Spam will stop soon, you have the power.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Hatcher said...

I've fixed the comments so that spammers will leave us in peace.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com